FASoS has two student advisors: Ms Miranda van den Boorn and Ms Pia Harbers.
Miranda van den Boorn
- Bachelor Cultuurwetenschappen
- Bachelor Arts and Culture
- All Masters in Arts and Culture
- Bachelor European Studies
- All Masters in European Studies
To make an appointment with one of the student advisors please contact the Front Office via Email or via +31 (0)43 3883946.
Wanted, Student Buddy
For academic year 2018-2019, FASoS is looking for an enthusiastic Student Buddy, for a Master’s student with a visual impairment.
- an advanced Bachelor’s or Master’s student at FASoS;
- a punctual, reliable and helpful student with good communicative skills;
- acquainted with, and skillful at using, all search options of the Maastricht University library;
- having a firm grasp of Dutch as well as English;
- willing to gain more knowledge of how it is to live with a visual impairment;
- flexibly employable;
- available, by mutual agreement, for a maximum of 8 hours per week in course period 1 (Sept. and Oct. 2018) and in course period 3 (Jan. 2019) and for 1 or 2 hours in the other course periods (2,4,5 and 6)?
Than taking up the position of Student Buddy might be something for you.
We offer you:
- a temporary appointment via InterUM, in which the allowance depends on the Student Buddy’s age;
- a clear-cut job description;
- an instructive and valuable job.
Are you interested, than please apply for this vacancy, until 10 July 2018 at the latest, by sending a motivated email to Miranda van den Boorn, Student Adviser at FASoS: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact Dorothé Garé, Student Dean at SSC by phone: +31(0)43 3885269 (Tuesday’s to Friday’s).
ESA (European Studies Association) Maastricht
Open office hours: Tuesday - Friday 11:00-13:00.
Contact us: email@example.com or Concordantia@maastrichtuniversity.nl
Check out our website for daily updates: esamaastricht.com
Join us on facebook: facebook.com/esamaastricht
Study Association for Arts & Culture and Cultuurwetenschappen.
Orakel on internet: www.orakelmaastricht.org
The Student Representatives
We are the legal advisory board to the faculty and subdivided in various subgroups. Each of the committees consists of students who are representative for their own field and meet on a regular basis with the faculty staff. Contact us for any concerns surrounding study programmes of facilities.
Visiting Address: Grote Gracht 86, 6211 SZ Maastricht
Postal Address: P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht